Friday, June 2, 2017

The beginning of Summer! :)

Hello everybody! :)

Finally, my first year at this department ended and it is the beginning of summer!! :)

I feel relief and completely happy, even though my GPA is not completely apparent. However, i hope that it will be enough to go Erasmus and in this situation, this is enough for me, too. To be honest, this year was not very easy for me. Because, I really didn't like some classes that I had to take and also the education system of some classes were not completely favorable to me. As a result, I couldn't stop asking questions about the system, about the classes and also about the department. And to be honest, I was thinking to change my department, for a while. However, I couldn't :D Because it is my DREAM JOB and it is not an easy decision to change it.

As a result, I really had some psychological problems at the end of the semester, because I wasn't happy. AND IT WAS A VERY BIG PROBLEM! I think, if I could only accept the situation that I had to be in it and could ask less questions about everything, I would be happier and probably more successful. However, I couldn't do that and because of that, I couldn't study enough for nothing but my German Literature Class :D I'm very very proud about my AA grade from this class and my Physics grade makes me also very happy :D But I can't say that for my Biology grade :D Even though, I haven't known my actual grade yet, I think that it won't be so nice. BUT DON'T BE AFRAID, I'M REALLY IN MOLECULAR BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT :D

I think, in this very first year, I learned a lot about the university, about the department and about how I should study for my classes etc. It was an adaptation year and I hope the next one will be better than this one :)

And now, LET THE SUMMER BEGIN! :) And here is the song for that : Summer!

SEE YOU SOON :)

LOVE YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment