Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Online Courses About Biological Sciences :)

Hello everyone!

How are you? :)
I really want to say that I'm completely full of energy but I'm not :D I'm really tired and it is a hot summer day. But thankfully, it is not sweltry.
I woke up at 8.00 am. and as I told before, my summer internship began yesterday. Because of that, I will spend my day in the lab, today :) So, I need coffee now :D

Also, yesterday was a productive day for me! :) I came to lab at 11 am. and began to study Japanese again :D I tried to learn Japanese before but I couldn't be so successful about that. However now, I have the whole summer and I think, it is the time to try again! :) I started with memorizing Hiragana and than I will try to learn Katakana and Kanji. I use this book to study and I have also a Duolingo account to study on the road :D  I hope, it will be better than first time!

In addition, I began to read some books about evolution and biodiversity because in next semester, we have a lesson about these topics. I want to be prepared, at least I want to have an idea about the subtopics. For this purpose, I use Biology: Concepts and Connections. I think, it's very clear and easily understandable.

And, now we can talk about our real topic! Another summer goal of mine is to attend some online courses about biological sciences and I made a list of some courses which can be taken in this summer until my 3. semester begins and I enrolled them. I hope some of them can be useful  for you,too. Here is my list:

1) Introductory Human Physiology 
(created by Duke University)

I takes 10 weeks and it begins July 03. To get information and see the syllabus

2) Music as Biology: What we like to hear and why
(created by Duke University)

It takes 6 weeks and it bagan yesterday! To get information

3) The Science of Gastronomy 
(created by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)

It takes 6 weeks and it will begin June 20. I think, it is really exiting! To get Information

4) Introduction to Genetics and Evolution
(created by Duke University)

It takes 11 weeks and it will start June 19. Information!

5) Introduction to Forensic Science
(created by Nanyang Technological University)

It takes 8 weeks and it will start June 26. It is very amazing, too. To get information
....

There are more of them and maybe I can write a post about all of the courses that can be useful for us. However, in one summer I can follow only a few of them. Because of that, I only wrote 5 courses.

I hope, they will be interesting for you, too.

See you soon :)

LOVE YOU! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment