Saturday, November 5, 2016

Turning Back Post! (Midterms Everywhere! :D)

Hello everyone!

I wasn't here about a month!
So, I have a lot to say about! :) Let's begin!


First of all, the last two weeks were my Midterm-Weeks (OMG!).. And I had Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics Midterms!
As you can understand,  I was completely excited about my VERY FIRST Midterms at the collage and to be honest, they were not as good as I expected before!
I think this is because that I chose a wrong study plan for the exams! Especially for Chemistry, it was a disaster, I thought that I would be able to remember the topics which I learned in high school and as a result, I didn't study much! On the other hand, I can say: "I couldn't study very well!" because on the same day I had Biology exam,too. As a Molecular Biology student, I preferred to study Biology -_- . However, it is not a valid excuse, because I had to learn and study for all the subjects not only the LAST day, but also planned and regularly!


So, in the end I've learned that University is not like high school. Honestly, REALLY NOT!!
Especially, I could see it yesterday very clearly.
Our last midterm was Physics and to be honest, I study for Physics not bad! I knew all the topics, I followed almost all the classes and took notes, and I solve the problems which are suggested by our professors. However, as you can expected, the questions in the exam were not the same with them! :D As a result, it was a disaster for me! -_- However, it won't be so bad next time!
Because I will change my study habits completely!

I don't want to say "I'll always study daily and I won't do anything else!"! OF COURSE NOT! However, I decided to choose 2 or 3 days for me to study all the topics that I learn in a week and as a result, I won't be behind the classes and I'll have 4 more days for me and my social program in a week :)

I hope that I can do it and I hope it will work as I expect, too! :)

So, one of my next posts will be about my 'exam - lecture - study days' planning! :)

Till next time! :)
Take care of you!

LOVE YOU <3

Kumsal

No comments:

Post a Comment